remotely at Janelia, November-December 2020
- What is OME?
- What is OMERO?
- Workshop overview
OMERO is a server with clients
Image Data - Read by Bio-Formats
- Support for reading > 150 image formats
- Read pixel data and metadata
- Includes 5D images, HCS data, Tiled WSI images
- Domains: biological, medical, general (tiff, png, etc.)
- Stored in a Relational Database
- Acquisition Metadata
- User-added Annotations
- ROIs / Segmentations
- Text and Annotations indexed with Lucene
- Allows keyword searches
- HDF5 tables for analysis results
- Flexible columns
Python | Java | Matlab | R | C++
Open with... Web apps
What should OME user know ?