HDF and OME
- What is HDF5?
- Status update
- A data model.
- A library.
- A file format for storing and managing data.
- HDF5 data format for cell-based assays in HCS
- stored image medata with object measurements
- stored inter-object relations
- CellH5Browser: image browser based on CellH5
- Open source LGPL license
- Bio-Formats support: CellH5Reader
- To come: CellH5Writer (thanks C. Sommer)
- Re-slicing browser for terabyte-sized multi-view image sequences.
- Comes with custom file format based on XML (for metadata) and HDF5 (for raw data).
- Open source GPL license